The very best of Elvis Folk-Country 1966-1973.
Elvis Presley - I'm Leavin' : Elvis Folk-Country 1-LP Black Vinyl (RSD Exclusive) is limited to 5000 copies and includes masters from Elvis' sessions at RCA Victor's Studio B in Nashville in May 1971, a period in which several folk writers' material surfaced spontaneously amid gospel and holiday recordings, plus others with similar provenance: from Dylan¹s 'Tomorrow Is A Long Time' in 1966, to then-contemporary pop-folk such as 'Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues' in 1973, this is Elvis in an introspective mood, masterfully creating definitive versions of iconic compositions that resonated with him for his friends in the studio - and for us.
1. I'm Leavin' (3:52)
2. Early Mornin' Rain (3:00)
3. Good Time Charlie's Got The Blues (3:10)
4. Until It's Time For You To Go (4:02)
5. Help Me Make It Through The Night (2:51)
6. Don't Think Twice, It's All Right (edited version) (2:45)