Not from Australia? Select below ...
Please read the 'Conditions of Pre-order'
The 'Release Status' page will tell you what is happening with all pre-ordered items.
- Not In Stock simply means we don't have any on hand.
- It does NOT mean the item is 'Sold Out' and/or we can't get more.
- If you order you can ask for an 'Order Status' after 14 days.
- We will then keep you Updated as the item is on the way to us.
Please note most items we sell are not (easily available) normal 'retail' items.
The Stock Status is so you can make an informed choice as to if, when and how you order.
- Generally, we cannot know when an item will be in stock.
- We may even be waiting for orders before we in turn order!!!!
If you place an order and then have not received notice of your order being sent within 14 days you can ask for an 'Order Status'. We will then keep your request 'open' and reply and update you once the item(s) ordered are on the way to us. (We say '2 weeks' as this is about the minimum it would usually take to get an item in any way.)
We do not answer questions as to when an 'Out Of Stock' item will be in stock ...
- It varies a lot as to how long it will take for something to arrive to us.
- Any estimate can change due to any number of unforeseen circumstances.
- Something on the way to us can be sold before it arrives ... and thus be sold out ...
- We don't want to tell you something and have it not happen.
- Too many people ask and then do not order!!!
'In Stock Soon' means we have an order containing the item (could be just 1, could be dozens or more) on the way to us. But, there is also no guarantee that the items (or item) won't sell out before they arrive to us. So you should place an order ...
Or if you don't like waiting, simply look for something else that we have in stock!
Simply add any item to the shopping cart, then view the shopping cart page.
We will NOT send you a DVD that is not suitable for your Australia. Guaranteed.
With the exception of 3 titles (at the time of writing) they will. The exceptions are Region 1 NTSC DVDs, (All 3 are movie box sets). To play these you need a DVD player that is 'multi-zone', that is not restricted to a country code/zone. Most DVD players today are multi-zone, and those that aren't can't almost always be converted fairly easily.
You will find on every DVD product page the format the DVD is in, 'PAL', 'NTSC', or 'PAL/NTSC' when both are available. Also the 'Region Code' if any.
DVDs that will play in all countries have both these symbols ...
YES! We are Elvis Australia.
Please use the search function before asking if we sell something as it is highly accurate. If it does not return what you are after you are certainly welcome to then ask us if we can get it.
You can look up any and every song Elvis ever recorded at the SongDataBase. For each where there is one it lists the CDs you can find each song on, with a link back to the shop. If there is no CD listed come back and ask us and we will see if we can find one for you.
A note on answer time
Please allow up to 7 days for us to reply, in case of peak busy times. Usually it will be much faster! Please note the most important questions - 'problems with order' are flagged as 'priority' (abuse this special 'priority' at your peril) and 'order status' particularly for 'pre-orders' should not be required in most cases because our 'Release Status' page 'takes care of business' here. The rest are important but not not urgent!